On 4/10/05, Jamal Taweel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
SE> Are you looking for a change log?
> Yes. We have the two previous versions, they goes down from time to time
> without any touchable reasons.

http://www.freeradius.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/radiusd/doc/ChangeLog#diff

Start at This form allows you to request diff's between any two
revisions of a file. You may select a...

Select the two versions you want diffs from, and have at it.  I didn't
initally know where this is either.  I eventualy decided to see if
anything was in the online CVS, and found the changelog under the
docs.  If this still doesn't answer your question, and there's no bug
reportting info on it (maybe the developers are unaware of your
supposed issue altogether), tell us what you do know.

Thanks,

Scott

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html