Blake wrote:

Well,

Guys I am back to the list for answers. I am simply tring to prevent more than one instance of one user logged in at once. I know, before you yell at me I have read the FAQ and setup just the way it says in sql.conf. Perhaps I am missing something. I just uncommented the simul_count_query and it still lets more than one login of one username.

I am using 1.0.2 and sql 4.1.9. My setup is very very simple. I am not using groups. Everyone is in the same group. This is for a chillispot btw.

anything that I am missing?

Have you tried logging in, and then running the query manually against the table to see what results you receive?

What happens when you do what 4.7 of the FAQ recommends? (http://www.freeradius.org/faq/#4.7)

-Greg