Hello,

my freeradius(v1.0.2) is now running with ntlm_auth and it works a little bit.
I think logs are better than my explanations so (this is a part of
freeradius logs):

rlm_mschap: No User-Password configured.  Cannot create LM-Password.
rlm_mschap: No User-Password configured.  Cannot create NT-Password.
rlm_mschap: Told to do MS-CHAPv2 for radius with NT-Password
radius_xlat:  '/usr/bin/ntlm_auth --request-nt-key --username=radius'
Exec-Program: /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --request-nt-key --username=radius
password:

At this moment, I've already entered my user name and my password with
the client but the server waits here if I don't enter the password a
second time.

After entering the password, I have this :

Exec-Program output: NT_STATUS_OK: Success (0x0)
Exec-Program-Wait: plaintext: NT_STATUS_OK: Success (0x0)
Exec-Program: returned: 0
  rlm_mschap: Invalid output from ntlm_auth: expecting NT_KEY
  rlm_mschap: FAILED: MS-CHAP2-Response is incorrect
  modcall[authenticate]: module "mschap" returns reject for request 15
modcall: group Auth-Type returns reject for request 15
  rlm_eap: Freeing handler
  modcall[authenticate]: module "eap" returns reject for request 15
modcall: group authenticate returns reject for request 15
auth: Failed to validate the user.
Login incorrect: [radius/<no User-Password attribute>] (from client
localhost port 0)
  PEAP: Tunneled authentication was rejected.
  rlm_eap_peap: FAILURE
  modcall[authenticate]: module "eap" returns handled for request 15
modcall: group authenticate returns handled for request 15

To conclude, I don't really understand why it doesn't work so if you
have an idea please tell it to me.

Thank you,
Sylvain Clerc.

-