> Isn't it going to be difficult to give a single user access to change
> their password while hiding other users passwords?

Well, I suppose that depends on what you mean by "give them access".
Are you you talking direct access via mysql command line or phpmyadmin?
I don't know your specifics BUT, it sounds to me like a job for a php
front end of some sort. That would certainly make that a moot point.

... Miles Mawyer -=- Webmaster . Centralva.net ...

... [EMAIL PROTECTED] ...

... 434.385.5053 ...