Dustin Doris wrote:

> If you are going to be using an external perl script, I'd recommend using
> rlm_perl.  You need to build with experimental modules.  Read
> experimental.conf and look for the perl section.  Then read example.pl in
> src/modules/rlm_perl/example.pl

Thanks a lot for your help!!! I'm going to have a look to the pointed
documentation. Only two questions:
1) Which is the advantage of using rlm_perl vs external program?
2) I was algo testing with something like:
(in /etc/raddb/users)

DEFAULT Auth-Type = Exec-Program
"/usr/local/freeradius/bin/freeradius_test.pl %U %{User-Password}"

Is this right? Any considerations? I'm not very sure whether it's better
to use the "-wait" alternative or not...

Regards,
-Román

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html