Hi Alan,
Thanks for your answer but that is unfortunately not what I had hoped for. What I'm actually looking for is a way to retrieve the configured attributes of some one that is trying to connect to my freeRADIUS server. Is that possible?

Best,
Vicky

Alan DeKok wrote:

vicky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I was wondering if RADIUS attributes show when I run the server in debug mode. It spits out a lot of things, is the configured attributes there between? In other words, does one see the attributes configured just by looking at the output from the debugger?

For some attributes, yes. The debug mode generally prints out what module did what, which enables you to read your configuration files, to discover which attributes are matched.

Vicky El Fhaily
Integration Manager

TRUSTIVE (France)
WTC 2, Les Bouillides