> Emil Wilmanski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Ok... I use rlm_perl module:
> >
> > sql_user_name = "%{perl:/etc/freeradius/scripts/UserRealName}"
>
>   Huh?  I have no idea what you think you're doing here.
>
> > but I have new problem... I try to use Mysql perl module...
> >
> > use Mysql;
>
>   Why is your perl script doing SQL stuff?
>
>   Alan DeKok.

I use chillispot feature to login users by his mac. So I have diffrent
radmaccheck which have UserName, MacAddresWithClientId, ClientPassword.
So user can log automaticaly (when hi start chilli try to log user)
using radmaccheck table or hi can login normaly by his username and
password using radcheck table. BUT... if he login automatic or by
user/password it is the same user... so every logs in tables (accounting
and so...) are made using his login. So UserRealName script test if
login is mac or not. If it is mac, script return real username to log
all data as this user. Second script choos table to auth user.
So I need use database connection in script to get user real name from
table.
Now I'm using exec to run scripts (PHP and shell) (PHP is faster than
Perl for short scripts like this)
But running scripts every time is slow (chilli get sometimes timeout
waiting for radius response). So I'm looking for better method to do
this staff.

--
EW