> 2) I notice now that the certificate validation is working that I no
> longer am prompted to enter my username and password.  Even after
> rebooting the WinXP computer, the connection to freeradius occurs
> automatically.  I suppose this might be convenient in some circles
> but it's also a security risk in that if someone were to borrow my
> computer they would not be challenged before getting access to the
> network.  Does anyone know where WinXP stores this info and if it
> can be configured to always prompt for user/pass?

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\EAPOL\userEapInfo\]

You can make eapol.reg file that will delete this info

        Windows Registry Editor version 5.00
        [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\EAPOL]
        [-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\EAPOL\userEapInfo\]
        [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\EAPOL\userEapInfo\]

Then make an Xeapol.bat file to

        regedit /u /s c:\windows\eapol.reg

Use gpedit.msc to add this batch file into the user configuration logoff
scripts.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html