Hi!

On a previous thread, some weeks ago, I said I was having problems
when using Exec-Program-Wait on my users file, that it apparently made
my radius have timeouts when authenticating, and I was told there was
a bug on it, and that it was fixed on CVS.

I'm about to upgrade that radius server, so I want to know:

I downloaded the latest CVS snapshot (freeradius-snapshot-20050421).
Should I use this snapshot in production, or is it better to use 1.0.2
patching it with the fix?

If I should use a patched 1.0.2, what would be the best way to patch it?
Just replace the "src/modules/rlm_exec/rlm_exec.c" file from 1.0.2
with the one from the snapshot and compile??

Thanks in advance,

Juan

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html