On 4/21/05, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have just configured freeradius with ntlm, but I dont understand your
> problem, Can I help  you?

I've just find the real problem !!!! I'm stupid, I don't think to read
the log of the server when it boots before but I find that the server
doesn't take care of what I put in the mschap section, for example :

my ms-chap module :

mschap {
               authtype = MS-CHAP
               use_mppe = yes
               require_encryption = yes
               require_strong = yes
               with_ntdomain_hack = yes
               ntlm_auth = "/usr/bin/ntlm_auth --request-nt-key
                       --username=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name:-None}}
                       --domain=mslab
                       --challenge=%{mschap:Challenge:-00}
                       --nt-response=%{mschap:NT-Response:-00}"
       }

and when I read the server logs :

Module: Loaded MS-CHAP
mschap: use_mppe = yes
mschap: require_encryption = no
mschap: require_strong = no
mschap: with_ntdomain_hack = no
mschap: passwd = "(null)"
mschap: authtype = "MS-CHAP"
mschap: ntlm_auth = "(null)"
Module: Instantiated mschap (mschap)

In fact, I can write everything in my mschap module, nothing is
applied whereas the other section works normally !!!

If you have an idea about the problem, please tell me because I don't
know what I can do to stop it.

Thanks.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html