-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of richard
Bai
Sent: Montag, 25. April 2005 01:02
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
Subject: How to detect the collide user by using Freeradius?

Hi, everyone,

I have configured a radius server by using freeradius. Now, I want to
achieve that: once a pair of user and password which is stored in the
radius server is used at that moment, the same user and password could
not be used again until the client logout. In short, the same user and
password should not be used more than once at the same time. The
radius server should be able to detect the collide user. I found there
is "usercollide" attribute in radiusd.conf. But it is not recommended.
If anyone has any idea of the way to do it. Please give me some advices.
Thank you very much!

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html