On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I had this working, I don't know why but for some reason it doesn't anymore. Any user in LDAP receives an Access-Accept. Here's my entire radiusd.conf and the output of a user that is not in the "VPN" group receiving an Access-Accept using radtest. Is there something wrong with my configuration?

Thanks

authorize {
       preprocess
       chap
       mschap
       suffix
       eap
       ldap
}

You don't have the files (users file) module in the authorize section.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece