I cleared the check box, but the problem still exists. I think the problem
isn't the client, because I have used the same scenario and the same
configuration with the IAS Radius Server from Microsoft and all worked
well, but I won't use the IAS for this project. It is important for me to
get freeradius worked.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html