Hello,
I am using mac os X supplicant with freeradius.
The authentication with EAP-TLS or EAP-TTLS
succeeds and goes perfectly.
the problem is that the mac os X supplicant keeps
tring to re-authenticate every 6 seconds endlessly...
and this happens aftert succesfull previous authentication.
I cannot understand why.
I can avoid this behaviour deleting the radius server certificate from the Keychain utility. Then it prompts me to accept this certificate and
I Acccept all and it works. But the next time I Reconnect to the same
wireless network the internet connect client will keep authenticating
endlessly if I do not remove the radius server certificate again.
How come this happens ?
This is happening since the freeradius server certificate
changed and was renewed. But with windows XP supplicants
I have no problems.
Any ideas ?

Thank you very much

Rick