I will put the test server UP, then I send the configurations files.

Thanks for help me.

Michael Griego wrote:
It will break inside the EAP code, since the EAP code does a sanity check to make sure the EAP Identity matches the User-Name sent by the NAS.

--Mike

-----------------------------------
Michael Griego
Wireless LAN Project Manager
The University of Texas at Dallas

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz wrote:

why dont you try this

modules {

        #  '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
        #
        realm suffix {
                format = suffix
                delimiter = "@"

and then

authorize {
    preprocess
    suffix

It should work onthe whay that DN it's rewrited

Letme know if it works for you