I am currently proxying authorization and accounting to many many different radius servers (my customers). I have also recently set up my NASes to send Alive accounting packets at a certain interval. These in turn are creating Alive records in my detail files as well as proxying this information to all of my customers servers. Only certain ones want to get the alive information...the rest are just being bogged down with it. I don't think it is possible, but is there a way to limit what accounting gets proxied (i.e. not send the Alive information to certain servers) or does freeradius just send all accounting packets along regardless. I proxy some by dnis and others by realm.

I have been searching for this solution but can't find any answers. If someone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful.