[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Paul Hampson) wrote:
> Which will give you the current 1.0.3 candidate. Then you can cvs update
> whenever something else comitted to it.

  We should probably release 1.0.3 soon.

> you won't get the files that Debian cannot distribute as free
> software... That's only later RFCs as I recall.

  That still bugs me.  The documents say if you edit them you can't
claim they're RFC's.  Other than that, distribution is unlimited.
There is no conflict with the GPL.

  Oh well.  There have been enough flame wars about this on the debian
lists already.

> I think the CVS snapshots at the moment are in flux... If
> not, you're the second person I've seen hit this, so... Hmm.

  It's fixed.  The CVS snapshot now does IPv6, among other changes.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html