Babar Shafiq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I love this best and wonderfull Radius and I found it great as
> compare to any other Radius.

  Thanks.  We're hearing that more and more, and a number of
commercial companies are dropping their proprietary RADIUS servers,
and moving to FreeRADIUS.

> without luck then I found it can be done by doing this
> 1 | babar | Calling-Station-Id | =~ | 0212929234|0212229234
>
> Whats the correct way to do this ?

  That works.

> 2) Reject Cause (feature request)
> Free radius is not informing when it rejects any user if found a
> condition false in radgroupcheck or in radcheck only send reject
> (reply:Packet-Type), is it possible to give reject with attributes
> so we will know which attribute is the cause of reject,

  No.  Even if you did that, the user being rejected wouldn't see the
information.  The RADIUS clients won't show it to them.  Also, showing
this information to a user is a potential security risk.

  You can use Reply-Message to give the users a message, but you can't
use any other attribute.

  If you, as administrator, want to see why a user is rejected, run
the server in debugging mode.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html