Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

>You can use Reply-Message to give the users a message, but you can't
>use any other attribute.

I don't want it for user to send him any reply.

>  If you, as administrator, want to see why a user is rejected, run
>the server in debugging mode.
>
>> %{reply:Packet-Type} this give me 'reject' only but i need some
>> informative answer, how to do that thing ?
>
>  Run the server in debugging mode.

I know i can see the reject cause while running in debug mode but I want to
store the reject
causes in database or logs it. so it will be helpful in future for support
people,customer support
etc, so they can inform users what is the exact cause of the rejection !!

That will be a nice addition ? when radius sends reject like
reject-Bad-Password or
reject-Bad-Calling-Station-Id some thing like that ??? Or same sort of thing we
can do ? without
running in debug mode and without using external scripts !!

Thanks
Babar Shafiq.

God is a great Programmer