Dear sir,

I am constructing a wireles LAN system for office usage.
In the system, I want to make availabe two types of access, one for guests and another for staffs.
To provide two types of access, I use APs which can treat multiple combination of ESSID and tagged-VLAN.
In current state, I succeed wireless connection by PEAP/MSCHAPv2, with freeradius's
users file below (FreeBSD_5.3 and pre-compiled freeradius-1.0.2).
user-id User-Password == "password_for_user-id"

To distinguish guest's access and staff's access on the system, I want to use following users file,
but don't work.

staff-id User-Password == "password_for_staff", Called-Station-Id == "string_including_ssid-for-staff"
guest-id User-Password == "password_for_guest", Called-Station-Id == "string_including_ssid-for-guest"

In requests from AP, Called-Station-Id = "string_including_ssid-for-*" are included exactly.

My questions are 1) combination of PEAP/MSCHAPv2 and Called-Station-Id is allowed or not allowed in freeradius-1.0.2, and 2) if allowed, how can I do for the problem?
I tried many variation of *.conf and users files. Any kind of comments are appliciated.

Thank you.

H. Yamawaki