On 5/9/05, Alan DeKok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   FreeRADIUS does things only when the NAS asks.  So if FreeRADIUS is
> sending Access-Challenges, it's because the NAS (or winxp client) is
> asking it to.

I'm agree...

>   For some reason, the client doesn't like the response from
> FreeRADIUS, and is starting the authentication process over from
> scratch.  Find out why the client is doing this, cand you will be able
> to solve the problem.

I used the aegis client for my test so I reinstall it to see if it is
due to the winwp client bu it does the same thing. My NAS is a Linksys
wap54g with the original firmware, has someone already had problems
with it?? if yes,  does a solution exist?

Thank you for your response
Sylvain Clerc.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html