Hi List,

I have a question about Auth-Type = System. I have several accounts that need to
be authenticated through System and it works great as long as the IP is assigned
dynamically. As soon as I switch an account to static IP, it authenticates but
does not assign the desired ip address. I'm guessing it's to do with the order
in which things are checked: 1) check sql -> auth-type: system; 2) system ->
authenticate; 3) assign dynamic ip, since it's not going back to sql, but of
course it might be something else.

Has anyone had this problem before?

I have other static ip accounts that authenticate from sql, and those work just
fine. Just the ones that are from System.

Any suggestions most appreciated.

Andrey

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html