On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 04:31:49PM +0700, avudz wrote:
> Hello Marcin,
>
> Wednesday, May 11, 2005, 4:06:52 PM, you wrote:
>
> MJ> Hi.
>
> MJ> As far as I know the sqlcounter will disallow furhter
> MJ> authentrication only if the user has used her time limit quota.
> MJ> The Session-Timeout Attribute will kick him out when loged in
> MJ> and the Max-XYZ-Session will be checked the next time a user wants
> MJ> to login.
> MJ> You would need an additional Attribute for user expiration date as well.
>
> --- mm i c, so i think i need external script to do this ?? like
> Exec-Program ? if min(AcctStartTime) or AcctStartTime == 0 the voucher
> will not expire, or its possible to generate from PHP script and doing
> query to database 'Expire' each time there was authenticate ?

I'll second that idea.  Definately would need some external maintenance
on the database every night to expire accounts older than 24hrs...

Alternatively, you *can* do some nifty sql query on the authentication query
that compaires radacct to the account being authenticated, but that would be
a performance hit on authentication times. A nightly maintenance run would
be the best way to go IMHO.

--
Chris.