is there anyone you know that can help me setup a network step by step from scratch? thx.

Hello! My name is Paulo. I would like to set up a network using at least two different operating systems. My main choices are SUSE Linux and Windows XP (not Windows 2K). I am planning to set up a network that runs through a RADIUS server. I will install the server to SUSE Linux and having my Windows XP as my client. I am also planning to have my client to access the server remotely from any locations using a VPN connection. I don't know if this is possible. I am not really familiar with Linux and having a problem to start with. My Windows XP is loaded into my built-in Wi-Fi laptop and I am about to load SUSE Linux into one of my old computers. What other devices should be involved? I am really having trouble configuring out on how to build this kind of network. I need to get this done in less than two weeks. If you have any help to offer, please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you in advance. I will be waiting for your reply.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
This is a good book for general RADIUS protocol information and some good
freeradius specifics:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/radius/index.html

If you are running into a specific problem you need help with, then ask a
specific question.

-Chris

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html