> > I'm willing to send a reply-message when access-reject occurs. The
> > thing is that, if authorize_check_query fails ( ie: user is
> > not found) then authorize_reply_query is not called. So, I do not
> > know how to send back a Reply-Message Attribute if
> > authorize_reply_query is not executed.
>
>   List a module in the "Reject" section of "post-auth".
>
>   The SQL configuration you're using is meant to give users
> attributes.  It's NOT meant to deal with users who aren't
> found at all.  The rest of the server configuration allows
> you to control that.

Thanx for the fast response!.

Now, what do you suggest to do? I'm needing to have some reply-messages
according to some situations.

Example: credit of user < 0, then Reply-Message = "No credit"
           destination not available, then Reply-Message = "Destination
error"
           etc ...

But, as you said, I'm checking this at the authorize_check_query. If any
of those conditions fail, I'm returning an empty table, and so,
authorize_check_query fails ... then authorize_reply_query is not
executed. Finally, I have no reply-attributes to send back to NAS.

I've tried the post-auth, with the sql module, and a postauth_query. The
table I return contains the Reply-Message = "THE_MESSAGE_NEEDED", but I
can not see the Reply-Message attribute at the access-reject reply.
Obviously it is not adding that attribute to the reply.

How could I add some reply-messages at the access-reject reply, with
variable content, according to some situations? ( keep in mind that I
have all the users info at a sql database ).

Besides this reply-message detail, I really need to say that freeradius
is just a wonderful program. It is really versatile and I only have
thankful words to the programmers of it. I was using ic-radius and I was
kind of scared about migrating to freeradius, because I would take so
much time. It only took a week !!!! Thanx again ...

Regards,

Lucas