Hi,

I have a question regarding Vendor Specific Radius attributes in Freeradius.

I have a Vendor specific Radius attribute which is tagged with one byte in the beginning of the value field in the attribute. Currently we use Mysql database for writing the values of all attributes into the database. So when I have a vendor specific tagged attribute which comes i.e. twice in a Radius-Packet, I want to bring the data of the attribute with tag 1 into field 1 and with tag 2 into field 2 in mysql. But Sql.conf has only one variable (%{Attribute}) for that. I didn't find any spec which allows vendor specific tagging. Can someone help me ?

Regards

Frédéric

Frédéric-Philippe Metz, Tel.: +49 911 6910 7712

Deutsche Telekom AG, T-Com, Research & Development