> you mean radiusd -X?
> Can this full debug information somehow be saved in a file instead of
> dirrectly on the console?

Edgars,

you can try 'radiusd -X > radius.log 2>&1 &'

with this you’re a redirecting everything to radius.log.

please, let us know how did you do, because yesterday I had same
problem. Radius stoped working, but I could see the listening sockets
when 'netstat -putan' was executed. But, when I send to radius an
access-request with nt-radping ( app to test radius ) I had no answer
from it ... and it kind of worried me ...

Regards,

Lucas