From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Varlaam Sobakkin
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 8:53 AM
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
Subject: Traffic limits

Hello!
   I have a very simple question. Maybe there's an answer for it in
   the archive, but there are no search function in archive =(
   Few years ago I've used an IC-Radius with octets-patch. Is there
   any way to limit traffic to user? Some kind of Total-Octets-Limit
   and Octets-Direction reply items. I haven't found any of that in
   dictionaries and anywhere else in distro =(
   Hope for short answer.

--
Regards,
 Varlaam                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]