Hello,

I want put the Auth-Type in my perl script in the
mySQL radgroupcheck table. I tried with the following
data configuration, but it is not working

id     GroupName   Attribute          op   Value
4       sip        Exec-Program-Wait  =    /usr/au.pl

Here is my auth.pl script

#================================
#!/usr/bin/perl
print "Auth-Type        :=      Accept";

But if i am trying direct without any script it is
working like the following information:

id     GroupName     Attribute          op     Value
4       sip          Auth-Type          :=     Accept

Any idea please?

Thank You
Abdul Lateef