Hi,
      I am currently doing some research into how I can make FreeRADIUS
support other token card methods. Novell eDirectory already provides
support for various Token Authentication Vendors. I intend to leverage
that funtionality to provide the same features to FreeRADIUS.
     Please get back to me if you have any suggestions or comments on
this.

Regards,

-Sayantan

>>>[EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/12/05 5:36 pm >>>
Hi,

I wish to use One Time Passwords with the freeradius server.  I'm trying
to find the best way to do this.  Unfortunately there are not many of
the token card manafacturers that support the freeradius server.  At the
moment it looks as if Cryptocard are the best bet.

I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has implemented any
OTP solution with freeradius.

Thanks

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html