John Sorel wrote:

I was able to get both the group and user authenticated on the Radius server now but there is no matching of the user
to the group.

This user can login using any group, not just the one I want
them to use.

How does the radius server match / check the user to the
group?

Sorry for jumping in late on this, but last information I have is that there is an open bug with Cisco for their VPN concentrators not obeying groups when RADIUS authentication is used.

I don't have a TAC case # for this - we got this information at a recent technical summit.

HTH,
Craig

--
/ Craig Huckabee        |          e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] /
/ Code 715-CH           |           phone: (843) 218 5653       /