Lucas Aimaretto wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> This is not related to freeradius directly, but to Cisco. I thought
>>> somebody could have had the same problem. I'm willing to send a
>>> reply-message to Cisco ( which I'm allready sending using radius )
>>> and, according to what string I'm sending along with reply-message,
>>> I'm willing to reproduce some IVR or other.
>>>
>>> Has anybody done this before ? I think it is using TCL ... could
>>> anybody read this atribute using TCL ?
>>
>> Yes, search for the tcl/ivr scripts on yhe cisco web site,
>> I have implemented a full ivr system using cisco (h323) vsas
>> and tcl scripts.
>
> thanx for answering. Have an idea on how to catch-up the
> h323-return-code attribute in the tcl ??
>
> Thanx !
>
> Regards,
>
> Lucas

Yes, this is a small example,

...blablabla
[snipped code]
...blablabla

if { [infotag get aaa_avpair_exists h323-return-code] } {
            set returnCode [infotag get aaa_avpair h323-return-code]
} else {
            #No return code from radius
            media play leg_incoming _no_aaa.au
            fsm setstate CALLDISCONNECT
            return
}

...blablabla
[snipped code]
...blablabla

The function  infotag get aaa_avpair xxxxx returns the value of the xxxxx
atribute from the radius' reply attributes, you can use it for any attribute
of the radius' reply string, they're defined by the tcl/ivr standard api
from cisco, i mean, it's included in the IOS of the NAS, this example is
taken directly from the cisco's examples.
Again Lucas, go to www.cisco.com, search for the tcl/ivr scripts, they're
free, well documented, please read them and try to understand them, i dont
think this is going to be an easy task, you have to learn many details of
the cisco's radius implementation and a moderated knowledge of tcl script
language.
Good Luck.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html