Hi Guys,

Im not sure which forum to post this to, freeradius or poptop?.

i've been using poptop and freeradius now for a while and it works great, im using dynamic ip addresses for clients via poptop, so trying to keep everything dynamic.

My problem is that i want to have diffrent ip pools for diffrent clients to connect to the internet,

I want to be able to put a certain ip pool range through a slow connection and another via a fast connection

at the moment i route every 30 ips addresses through a specific internet
connection and so forth,

My service provider does a proxy radius for for our adsl resell service and I can specify diffrent pools with Cisco-AVPair, but i guess that is cisco related?

Please advice if this is possible?

Thanks

Jandre

--