> You can't use PEAP unless you have plaintext passwords stored in the
> LDAP or NT/LM password hashes. To use LDAP bind to authenticate you will
> need to use TTLS with PAP as inner tunnel authentication. This is how
> you can configure your clients to use TTLS+PAP

The passwords are revealed in plaintext.  Would prefer to use PEAP w/MsChapv2
as
any XP client on our network will already have that.

Is there anything special to configure in the eap.conf.  I used certs.sh to
create the
demoCA which I'm using for testing.

Thanks.

eap.conf

        eap {
                default_eap_type = peap
                timer_expire     = 60
                ignore_unknown_eap_types = no
                cisco_accounting_username_bug = no

                tls {
                        private_key_password = whatever
                        private_key_file = ${raddbdir}/certs/cert-srv.pem
                        certificate_file = ${raddbdir}/certs/cert-srv.pem
                        CA_file = ${raddbdir}/certs/demoCA/cacert.pem
                        dh_file = ${raddbdir}/certs/dh
                        random_file = ${raddbdir}/certs/random
                }

                 peap {