-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael
Cooper
Sent: 21 May 2005 05:11 PM
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
Subject: Re: Dialup Admin

Hi everyone,

     Iam very new to this and I really need help here, I am trying to
install Dialup Admin and I got the Database configured and I have two of the
4 .sql files in however two of the files are giving me a problem and here it
is:

I type this at the command prompt:

mysql -u root -p radius < badusers.sql

and this is the reponse I get:

ERROR 1067 (42000) at line 4: invalid default value for 'id':

I haven't got a clue where to look for, or how to fix this, can anyone point
me in the right direction please.  I am checking faqs on the site but i
don't see anything pertaining to this.

Thanks,
Michael A Cooper
BCCISP.net
http://www.bccisp.net
281-854-2079
"Technology that counts, voices that matter!"