-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Svetlana
Vyslanko
Sent: Dienstag, 24. Mai 2005 09:43
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
Subject: Re: Re: Kick users offline

> Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:44:33 +0200
> From: Alex Moreno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
> Subject: Re: Kick users offline
>
> I do it using the Time-Out=3D<time> variable. Read the documentation for
> more information.
>
> On 5/23/05, Svetlana Vyslanko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>I want to kick users offline if they are over their time limit. Can I do
>>it using FreeRADIUS?
>>Regards,
>>Svetlana

In documentation I read:

" Login-Time defines the time span a user may login to the system.
   After that a range of hours follows in hhmm-hhmm format.

   For example, "Wk2305-0855,Sa,Su2305-1655".

   Radiusd calculates the number of seconds left in the time span, and
   sets the Session-Timeout to that number of seconds. So if someones
   Login-Time is "Al0800-1800" and she logs in at 17:30, Session-Timeout
   is set to 1800 seconds so that she is kicked off at 18:00."

and I set Session-Timeout ( radtest shows it ) but current session
doesn't kick off. It works on authorization step but doesn't kick online
user.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html