Lorel hardy wrote:

Maybe I've found a solution but I don't know how doing it...
It would run without an AD server if freeradius reply an EAP-Accept when a special string (like "domain/*") is sent in EAP-Access without asking anymore ? so could I make it efficient and how ?
What do you think about this idea ?

It won't work. PEAP's inner authentication (MSCHAPv2) relies on a cryptographically correct success response from the server to the client in order to complete. Just sending an EAP-Success packet without having the correct signature in the MSCHAPv2 response will cause any correctly-written client to shutdown the conversation and refuse to connect.

--Mike