It was shamelessly stolen from Qwest ;)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Drew
Weaver
Sent: 25 May 2005 10:42
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
Subject: Using radius to block port 25 for all users except some?

            Hi, with the proliferation of spam on the internet we’re taking
the added step of making our modem banks only accept port 25 traffic
destined for our SMTP servers, is there any way to use radius to exclude
certain people from this policy, or, alternatively is there any way to use
radius to enforce this policy altogether? We’re using a MAX tnt as our modem
bank, sorry if this is wholly off-topic.

Thanks,
-Drew

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html