You can may be use Autz-Type (there is a documentation about this
directive inside the /doc directory of freeradius tarball).

ex :

authorise {
        preprocess
        Autz-Type dosql {
                sql
        }
        files
}

and in user you can set or not this check item :

DEFAULT Autz-Type := dosql

freeradius will first execute preprocess and files modules... then sql
if Autz-Type is set to "dosql"

Hope it helps

Anthony

with this in