Nicolas Baradakis wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I will try some more tweaking, but I would like to have a test tool first.
So I could see the differences.

Install a CVS snapshot of FreeRADIUS on the machine which runs the
client. New options -p and -n have been added to radclient to
respectively send 'p' packets in parallel or 'n' packets per second.
It's very convenient to run stress tests on the server.

Only issue with radclient is it uses a single set of attributes for every request. With a custom script I can run whatever spread of usernames I want so that I'm not hitting the same (cached in LDAP) user every single time. Comes down to what you're trying to test really - best possible performance, or a more "realistic" representative of your entire system.