So even though I'm trying to do pure SQL-based Simultaneous-Use checking, it's going to spawn an external process each time? I wanted to use SQL like this to avoid the overhead of spawning an external process in the first place. Hrm...

--Aaron

Alan DeKok wrote:
Aaron Paetznick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That worked! Maybe the docs need to be changed to reflect this fact. I.e. SQL-based Simultaneous-Use still calls checkrad unless the NAS type is set to "other".

  Simultaneous-Use results in checkrad being called, for radutmp and
sql session checking.  The nas type is used by checkrad to determine
what else to do, independent of radutmp/sql.