I really added the Auth-Type but with no sucess!

Adil

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005, Roberto Gonzalez Azevedo wrote:

In 'users' :

user Auth-Type := Local, Password = "somepass", Simultaneous-Use = 2, Huntgroup-Name = "adsl-dialup"
       Framed-Protocol = PPP,
       Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254,
       NAS-Port-Type = Async,
       Service-Type = Framed-User,

-------------------------
Roberto Gonzalez Azevedo

Adil Azmi Bikarbass wrote:
Well i've tried the Auth-Type := Local and my radiusd.conf allows chap with the following syntax :

authenticate {
        Auth-Type PAP {
                pap
        }