I ahve looked on the web and haven't found anything afirming that freeradius will support or not support preauth with kerberos v5. Is anyone using preauth with kerberos v5 and freeradius? If there is documentation on this please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
-Roy
--

/* Roy Hockett                     *   Telephone: (734) 763-7325    */