So how do i go about creating the self registration system and what im thinking is offering walled garden access for email
Alan DeKok wrote:

Michael Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am currently envolved in a wireless project. How ever we currently need a radius server with the ability for users to register them selfs, also it would be ideal if this solution offerd email authentication. Is this possible at all?

 They can't send email until they're authenticated.  So they'll have
to send email from somewhere else on the net.  You can then put that
information into a database, at which time they can login through
RADIUS.