Hi,

Perhaps you dont have them opened for UDP traffic or maybe the chilli client is set up to use the old non-standard ports of 1645/1646/1647 instead of the official 1812/1813/1814 ones? Old clients defaulted to 1645, and though I figure you checked the port first, just thought I'd mention it.

later
Randal