Hi,

I have made a system of authorization with freeradius 1.0.4 based on LDAP attribute radiusGroupName and it works perfectly!

Now I have this problem:

I have on my access points two VLAN named data and students. I want to create different group for the authorization to access to this VLANs. Example, I want that who have the attribute radiusGroupName = WLANdata can access to the VLAN "data"; and who have the attribute radiusGroupName=WLANstudents can access to the VLAN "students".

How I can configure the huntgroups file? or I need to configure the users file?

Thanks and excuse me for my english,
Felice

Sponsor:
aziendeinaffari.it: la risposta per tutte le esigenze delle industrie. Vieni a
conoscere le 2000 imprese che ne fanno parte