Hello,

I am having an issue getting Cisco's WLSE 2.11 to successfully authenticate with FreeRadius 1.0.4. I read where Alan DeKok stated that the "supplicant" is broken, and was wondering if this is something Cisco has to fix with the WLSE? or is there a way for me to fix the supplicant? Finally, I read where there were some freeradius patches that would remedy this problem. Can someone provide me with a copy of those patches ? The ones posted on this site have errors in them and the LEAP patch fails consistently at line 147 of rlm_eap/types/rlm_leap/rlm_eap_leap.c Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Mike McNeil
Sr. Network Engineer
University of California Berkeley