Joe H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
lines.  lines 2 and 11 are other DEFAULT entries in the users file with
fall-through set to yes.  It skips right over the SNS-Enable checkItem.

 Ah.  The "users" file isn't set up to do comparisons on check items.

 So I don't think it will work.

 Alan DeKok.

That's basically the conclusion I came to, which is why I asked.

Is there a way to add another attribute to the ldap module in the radiusd.conf. Something similar to the groupname_attribute?

I've found that adding a fake second module to this file and setting groupname_attribute = radiusSNSEnable works if I do something like the following in the users file:

DEFAULT sns-test-Ldap-Group != "1"
        USR-Framed_IP_Address_Pool_Name = "BLACKHOLE1",
        Idle-Timeout := "120",
        Fall-Through = Yes

where sns-test is my module name. This way works but I think it's messy since I'm creating a module for just one attribute to be called. Plus if I ever need to add new attributes, that's a lot of modules.

Thanks.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html