Alan DeKok wrote:

Dan Siemon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I should have mentioned I tried using 'other' and did not get the desired behavior.
 Please explain, then, what he desired behavior is.  Include examples.

I have a bunch of RASs and PPPoE concentrators. When authenticating against these clients I want the simultaneous-use enforced.

The same FreeRADIUS server also authenticates other services such as NNTP. When auth requests come from these other RADIUS clients I don't want any simultaneous-use checking to happen at all.

For example, a user "bob", with simultaneous-use=1 should be able to authenticate for PPPoE and then start his NNTP client without the first authentication blocking the NNTP login because of the simultaneous-use=1 check.