It didn't work.

DEFAULT Auth-Type := Reject
        Fall-Through = Yes

DEFAULT Service-Type == Framed-User
        Framed-IP-Netmask=255.255.255.255,
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Idle-Timeout=1800,
        Session-Timeout=86000,

Still return all attributes for the reject packet.

I am really curious nobody issued that freeradius should return the default attributes regardless of accept/reject.
Anybody?  Please...

kevin

Thor Spruyt wrote:
kevin wrote:

Still not sure how to handle with rlm_exec.
Can anybody give me more details?

Maybe another solution.. in users file TART with:

    DEFAULT Auth-Type := Reject
        Fall-Through = Yes

kevin

Thor Spruyt wrote:

kevin wrote:

How can I return Reject-Packet without default attributes?
It seems that the default attributes in the users file are returned
regardless of Accept or Reject.
I don't want to give a hint to hacker who can try a lot of rejects.
Is there a way?  Somebody suggested Exec-Program-Wait = "reject.sh"
before.  But, it didn't work for me.

rlm_exec

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See